Before joining Cardelli Lanfear, Michele Dunsky Adams worked at boutique litigation law firms and practiced general civil litigation, family law, insurance defense, and criminal defense.
Prior to attending law school, Mrs. Dunsky Adams gained courtroom experience as an intern at the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office in Detroit, Michigan.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Duke Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Article Editor, 2012-2013
- Duke Law AIDS Legal Project, Student Attorney 2012-2013
- Public Interest Law Foundation, Co-Chair, 2011-2012
- Durham County Guardian ad Litem, 2010-2012
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, B.A. with Distinction, Honors Psychology and Minor in Applied Statistics, 2009
- University Honors Recipient
- James B. Angell Scholar
Admitted to the Bar
- State Bar of Michigan, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan, 2016
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
Ms. Dunsky was born in Washington D.C. She rowed competitively on her high school crew team through the Detroit Boat Club on Belle Isle. During the summer months, Ms. Dunsky is an active golfer and enjoys stand up paddle boarding.